Guest post guidelines
- Only travel related guest posts – they can be about destinations, your own personal experiences, travel tips and so on, but they must be travel related
- Guest post submitted must *only* be absolutely unique content and never be republished for the lifetime of this blog
- Minimum post/article length of 650 words
- Licensed and attributed images must submitted with post
- It must be well written, unique and interesting
- Spell checked, and written in proper English
- It must have a meaningful, interesting title
- Read Dan Shure’s Are Your Titles Irresistibly Click Worthy& Viral? post
- It is well rounded and complete
- Must provide high-quality valuable information to our readers
- Employ the tactics outlined in Cyrus Shepard’s 10 Super Easy SEO Copywriting Tips
- You’ll be responsible for following up on comments
- We reserve the right to edit the article
You are allowed one related external link from your author Bio. As a general rule we do not allow links in the body text, unless, the link is tightly relevant, like links to the mentioned events, conferences, etc. Your link maybe removed or no-followed The link does NOT point to the home page but to the relevant post or article, this we believe, will add quality to the guest post and let our readers learn more about what has been mentioned.
Thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your guest post.